Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wake-up Rosemary

Followed SoapQueen's moisturizing bar recipe: http://www.soapqueen.com/bramble-berry-news/my-favorite-cold-process-recipes-2/

I'm fairly skeptical that this is going to be better than my most recent attempt (Grapefruit/Sleepytime) as her conditioning value from soapcalc is fairly low compared to what I produced. Then again, she's pro and I am noob, so we shall see.

Here's the recipe. I only added 30g of cream of wheat. Am baking for 3hours and will let it sit in oven overnight.

2 comments:

  1. my brambleberry order just came in and i got a wakeup rosemary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was the first soap i tried from your package. i found the minty smell refreshing but definitely would not want to get it on my face. enjoyed the sandy feel of the cream of wheat and mild lather. all in all a good soap.

    ReplyDelete